Coarse Materials Washers
GreyStone coarse material washers feature a unique adjustable screw shaft design, giving producers precise control over product specifications. The line consists of both single and twin screw models that process up to 2″ feed material. A variety of screw diameter sizes, from 24″ to 44″, are available with production capacities up to 500 TPH.
Features & Benefits:
- The shaft-mounted gear reduction is totally enclosed within an oil-bath gear box and provides easy service
- Motor and drive assembly parts required for routine maintenance are standard, off-the-shelf components for easy replacement
- The heavy stub is mirror-smooth, heat-treated shafting is fitted into a hard stainless steel spacing sleeve
- Adjustable screw shaft allows control the clearance between the belly pan and screw flights
- Ni-Hard Wear Shoes as standard.
- For tougher washing requirements, more paddles can be added to the screw shaft
- Externally mounted pillow block bearings that are standard off-the-shelf components for easy replacement
- Strong and rigidly constructed to provide years of maintenance-free service
- Dirt and other extraneous matter is carried to the top and forced out with the overflow
- Heavy-duty skid frame allows movement through pulling into place instead of using a crane
PowerX Equipment is committed to providing the highest level of customer service.
It’s easy to get in touch with us, simply fill in your details in the enquiry form below and hit submit.