Environmental Policy Statement
Power X Equipment Limited recognises that managing our impact on the environment is an integral part of our company responsibility.
Power X Equipment Ltd. is committed to minimising the impact of its operations on the environment by implementing continuous improvement. Power X Equipment Ltd. will:
- Meet and, where reasonably practicable exceed, the requirements of all relevant legislation.
- Integrate environmental factors into business decisions.
- Seek to reduce consumption of materials in all operations, reuse rather than dispose whenever possible, and promote recycling and the use of recycled materials.
- Implement energy and water conservation schemes.
- Promote energy efficiency into new services, buildings and products and manage energy wisely in all operations.
- Reduce the level of harmful emissions.
- Ensure that our products make efficient use of resources and can be reused or recycled at the end of their working life, wherever possible.
- Work with our suppliers to minimise the impact of our operations on the environment through a quality purchasing procedure.
- Situate our buildings, structures and operational plant so as to minimise visual, noise and other impacts on the local environment.
- Include environmental issues in training programmes and encourage sound environmental practices by all staff.
- Engage with the local community and other interested parties on environmental issues.
- Prevent pollution by ensuring that appropriate spillage containment measures are in place, and that exhausts and noise control provisions are properly maintained.
- Set environmental management objectives based on significant environmental aspects, compliance obligations and identified risks and opportunities. These objectives will be monitored to ensure their achievement.
- Seek to continually improve our environmental performance.
Mr Alex Moss, CEO