Health And Safety Policy Statement
As Power X Equipment Ltd. Chief Executive Officer, I wish to state my personal commitment to ensuring we achieve and maintain the very highest standards in safety and occupational health.
The safety, health and welfare of all our employees, customers, suppliers and affected public is fundamental to our business.
We are therefore fully committed to:
- Complying with all relevant occupational health and safety legislation.
- Eliminating hazards and reducing occupational health and safety risks.
- Participation and consultation of our workforce in health and safety.
- Ensuring that health and safety will not be compromised for any other objective.
- Maintaining and improving our management systems, to demonstrate our organisation’s commitment to continuous improvement.
- Ensuring that sufficient resources are provided to implement this policy effectively.
- Setting objectives across relevant functions, levels and processes based on identified strategic, tactical or operational needs and requirements.
- Working, and co-operating with our customers’ safety systems whilst on their sites.
We shall provide and maintain a safe, supervised work environment for our employees, ensuring they receive appropriate information, instruction, training, and resources to carry out their duties safely. In return, it is expected that we all work as ‘one team’ to help prevent accidents and work-related ill health; and for each of us to take personal responsibility in promoting a safer culture on our, and our clients’ worksites. Our safety arrangements shall be implemented and periodically reviewed, and the involvement of employees in safety matters encouraged. We shall have a zero tolerance of any practices that have potential to cause accidents or ill health. Those refusing to work because of safety concerns shall be supported. All near hits, incidents and accidents will be fully investigated and improvements are implemented to prevent reoccurrences.
Mr Alex Moss, CEO