Job Objectives and Responsibilities
To increase market awareness of the PowerX equipment line into the UK Market. Visiting potential clients daily and sell the PowerX brand. Provide information to clients on our services for Spare Parts/Used Machines/ Engineers etc. Establish, maintain, and expand our current customer database.
(Note: In addition to these functions employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required)
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Your responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Selling new and used equipment.
- Work on your own initiative to create new sales leads and generate new business.
- Promote and sell the company products and services.
- Regularly follow up on leads and quotations
- Update sales pipeline on a weekly basis
- Liaise with the Sales Director on a regular basis on sales opportunities and progress working with the marking department to promote the business on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Reaching and exceeding the targets and goals set for your area.
- Organise time efficiently by producing forward planners for customer meetings Produce customer call reports each week.
- Attend sales meetings at UK Headquarters when required.
- Attend trade shows as requested.
- Keep up to date with products, systems, and competitors.
- Work closely with PowerX in providing information Support and assist with promoting service and parts sales Servicing the needs of existing customers.
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
Good standard of education with a minimum of C Grade in English and Mathematics
Previous experience of working in a sale and target driven environment.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good business sense
- Initiative and enthusiasm
- Problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and ‘people skills’
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure Good IT, budget and report writing skills.
- Strong team player
- Flexibility to work unsociable hours when required.
- A full valid driving licence
- Right to work
How to Apply
If this role sounds like your ideal job we’d love to hear from you; salary is dependent upon experience so please send your CV – to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 12.00 p.m. on 10/05/2023