If you think you have the skills and experience for this role please send your CV to email@example.com.
Salary is dependent upon experience.
Closing date for applications is 12.00 p.m. on 10/01/2022
Thank you for your interest in this position.
The Assistant Management Accountant role will support the UK business (Llynclys and other companies as required). The position will report into the Finance Director for the company and work closely with the Head of Departments to accurately report the financial position.
Main Function of Job:
- To support the preparation of accurate and timely financial results for the UK business.
- Preparation of balance sheet account reconciliations
- Assist preparation of Monthly Management Accounts to P&L and Balance Sheet
- Preparation and input of the Accruals and Prepayments.
- Budget and forecast preparation;
- Point of contact with Head of Departments and administration team
- Contribute to the annual audit process;
- Undertaking ad hoc project work as required and remain compliant with all Power X Equipment Ltd & regulator policies and procedures.
- Bank Reconciliation
- Processing of supplier/customer invoices
- Setting up transactional procedures
- Expenses processing/checking
- Providing ad hoc analysis as required.
- Assisting with the creation for all internal projects including R&D and investment projects
- Project monthly cost centre reviews, Budget vs. Actuals vs. Forecast YTD.
Summary of Role
Assisting the Finance Director, in key tasks, through providing accurate financial and non-financial information in a timely manner. The purpose of the role is to support the business and its management accounts for mineral processing contracts, capital projects and installations, one off capital machine purchases and aid with more complex projects together with operational support.
- Early stage studier
- AAT /CIMA/ACCA part qualified
- Experience in a similar role with the ability to work both autonomously and as part a team
- Budget and forecast experience including variance analysis
- High levels of business/commercial acumen
- High levels of accuracy, strong attention to detail and able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills
- The ability to work within agreed deadlines and timescales
- Advanced computer literacy skills
- Manufacturing or Construction background advantageous
- Strong excel skills (V Lookups / Pivot Tables / Formulas)
- High levels of accuracy and excellent analytical skills to be able to collate significant amounts of data and analyse accurately to provide meaningful commentary and explanations for variations from budget.
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Trustworthiness and respect for confidential information.
- Regular interactions with various teams to assist in the resolution of specific issues.
- Flexible, both in taking on tasks at short notice and fulfilling other duties when required.
- High level of accuracy and methodical approach, well organised with strong attention to detail.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication and ‘people skills’
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Ability to priotise workload and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Motivated with a ‘can- do’ attitude.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team
- Excellent technical Accounting skills
- SAP experience preferred
- Microsoft Office – excel
- KPI Metrics reporting
- GL reconciliations
- Accounts Payable knowledge
- Accounts Receivable knowledge
- Bank Reconciliation knowledge
- Posting month end adjustments
- CVRS’s creation and processing