If you think you have the skills and experience for this role please send your CV to email@example.com.
Salary is dependent upon experience.
Closing date for applications is 12.00 p.m. on 30/04/2022
Thank you for your interest in this position.
This position works under direct supervision while assembling components. Following instruction is key in performing all responsibilities. This position will be responsible for areas including mechanical, and/or hydraulic equipment. Handles basic issues and problems and refers more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Adhere to Power X Equipment safety policies and procedures
- Ability to understand assembly instructions which includes but not limited to reading and interpreting drawings
- Perform repetitive assembly and adjustments of mechanical, and/or hydraulic equipment according to instructions
- Operate material handling equipment to move parts and materials, as needed
- Use hand tools and equipment in a safe manner to complete assemblies
- Maintain clean work area and participate.
- Maintain tools and equipment in working condition
- Troubleshoot basic issues and problems
- Flex into other areas and departments as needed
- All other duties as assigned
- This is a national role (covering England & Wales)
- 0-2 years of steel installation/ erection & fixing experience or a keen passion to learn as training will be provided.
- High School Diploma and/or equivalent experience
- Possess beginning to working knowledge of the subject matter
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to read and understand layout drawing/build plans
- Ability to accurately read and understand tape measurements
- Ability to operate a variety of equipment such as simple hand tools and hand-powered tools
Physical Requirements of the Job
Physical requirements of the job are classified as medium to heavy. Physical demand requirements are in excess of light work. Medium to heavy work is defined as:
- 10 to 40 pounds of force frequently, may include pushing, pulling and lifting
- 40 to 100 pounds of force occasionally, with assistance of machinery or others to move objects Ability to stand on concrete for 10+ hours per shift
- Ability to possess good mechanical aptitude
- Ability to effectively communicate with all team members
- Ability to function as a team member and contribute to group goals while maintaining a positive attitude at all times.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision in a responsible manner Ability to recognize potential safety hazards and take appropriate actions to minimize risks
- Ability to maintain the integrity of confidential business and product information
- Ability to have acceptable attendance for company standard; provides adequate notification; aware of impact on organisation.
This is a national role covering the United Kingdom.