National Role (Preferred home location South East, Midlands, Yorkshire)
If you think you have the skills and experience for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary is dependent upon experience.
Closing date for applications is 12.00 p.m. on 30/11/2021
Thank you for your interest in this position.
Power X Equipment LTD is growing and expanding our service support across the United Kingdom to continue to help serve our customers and the wider material handling industry by responding and delivering solutions. Our service function is key to our business success and we are looking to add skilled team members as we expand our service network. We continually invest in our team members by providing ongoing technical training to develop your skills and grow our business.
Power X Equipment Ltd needs a diversely talented and highly mobile technician ready to build our network, grow and sustain our success. Reporting to the Technical Manager
- 2 + years experience in heavy equipment
- High school diploma or BTEC Level 3 – 4
- 2+ years experience in a field service position
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Background in mechanics & hydraulics
- Experience with utility-type equipment
- Experience in fluid power.
- Extensive knowledge of Terex Products: e.g Powerscreen, Terex Mineral Processing & Terex Washing Systems.
- Requires own hand tools (we provide power tools and generator)
- Basic computer skills
Work Environment Considerations
- Must be willing to work varied hours, including the ability to work evenings and weekends if required
- Physical Requirements of the Job
- Physical requirements of the job are classified as medium to heavy.
- Physical demand requirements are in excess of light work.
- Medium to heavy work is defined as:
- 10 to 40 pounds of force frequently, may include pushing, pulling and lifting
- 40 to 100 pounds of force occasionally with assistance of machinery or others to move objects.
- Ability to stand on concrete for 10+ hours per shift
- Must be comfortable with working at heights too