Home-based in or around the Midlands
If you think you have the skills and experience for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary is dependent upon experience.
Closing date for applications is 12.00 p.m. on 30/09/2021
Thank you for your interest in this position.
The Project Manager position, reporting to the Operations Manager, is responsible for the successful development, implementation and completion of major projects related to the business. The Project Manager will work closely with the business leadership team to establish project scope and timelines and ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget constraints which are set by the Operations Manager or Managing Director.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- The project manager will develop and implement plans and follow through to completion
- Work as a part of the site leadership team to create a project plan and outline resources required to complete the project
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to project scope, schedule and costs utilizing appropriate verification and financial tools
- Issue Construction Phase Plans and enforce Construction Design Management regulations (CDM 2015)
- Act as a communication liaison between business functions and as a member of the leadership team to communicate status and issues associated with the project
- Report and escalate to Operations manager as needed
- Track project performance to insure completion of short-term and long-term goals via MS project program
- Delegate project tasks as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 1 + years of Project Management or demonstrated ability to lead, manage, and successfully complete major project(s) successfully
- Proven working experience in project management.
- A construction background.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Qualifications in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience